Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Time

We get up every morning with a handful of time,
but moments slip away from between our fingers.
And soon the night embellished with stars sets in,
while worries of undone tasks lingers.

The argument of dreams and reality persist,
and the disparity of what is sought and found is stark.
But still the future is intriguing, with promises of light,
even if the era bygone was dark.

So we go on to try harder, walk that extra mile,
to reach the summit of our dreams, steep heights we climb.
What works to move the wheel of existence,
is this master illusion of life called time.

5 comments:

~fannan said...

what a summary of time!

Sriharsha Salagrama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sriharsha Salagrama said...

All I need is a guiding hand,
to lead my from darkness into a beautiful day.
All I want is a little time,
to set right a life gone astray.
All I wish for is a warm hug,
to tell me it is going to be okay.
All I ask for is a loving touch,
to comfort me and show me the way.
All I want is a better tomorrow,
but tomorrow is just another Today.

Phoenix said...

and still those 24 hours end so soon,
have tried hard for a day or two ,
slept an hour or two just to woo ,
and counted single minute to clue ,
yet hours wont increase in day or two ,
slips a day from hands for a better new ....


Well written ma'am . U indeed write well.
keep rocking , keep blogging

Anonymous said...

phoenix is dg .